Saturday 16 April 2016

Today, I Turn The Page to 28

Well I guess it's true that there'll come a time in your life that you will stop counting your birthday. I think I stopped mine on my 25th. Haha! 😂

I started the first hours of my birthday chatting with my mother. She's telling me stories about what happened this week to Max Lalaber (my dog), my preggy sister, and the twins. I also told her how my week went - the result of my annual physical examination (normal BMI finally! 😄), my officemates, and how my uniform pants won't fit me anymore! 😱


I don't have plans on how to celebrate my birthday unlike the past years. But I will surely make this a memorable one, with my loved ones. :) Besides, it's always a pleasure to turn the page... It's great to be 28! :)

It's 2am and I'm writing this trying to get some sleep.

Source: Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment