Wednesday 27 April 2016

Gratchi's Getaway In Tagaytay

[2/3 My Birthday Celebration: Tagaytay Edition]

We can all feel the scorching heat in Manila and the quickest getaway we could do is go to Tagaytay. Everyone’s favorite escape especially those from Manila.

[As part of my birthday celebration] I searched for hotels and resorts that has pool facility. But since I only have less than a week before this birthday celebration Tagaytay edition, I find it hard to look for one. Well there are I think one or two who responded but too costly, not practical for a half day stay. So I have to call a friend, I told RJ The Boyfie this kaartehan of mine. And I thank God for giving me a supportive boyfriend J

He found a place and he didn’t want to reveal. Secret daw but I will surely like. He gave a hint and by that magic word… taa-daah! I knew it! It’s Gratchi’s Getaway! J A farm resort in Tagaytay.

So after spending morning time in Sonya’s garden, we drove along Aguinaldo Highway. This place is not so hard to find. Gratchi’s signs will guide you along the way.


11:30 - We arrived at Gratchi’s Getaway.



Here are the activities and rates:

The highlight of this day... SWIMMING! 😄





Farm babies - the term for their very own ostriches, native pigs, monkeys, ducks, chickens, turkeys, civet, and goats. Feels like we're having an educational trip. 




Camera ready ostrich :)
Selfie with Zooe


Gratchi's Getaway is also a great place for team building activities. We witnessed one during our visit. This 6-hectare farm is equipped with facilities from easy to hard courses.






For rates and other information, visit http://www.gratchi.com/.


Gratchi's Getaway
Tagaytay / Brgy. Cabangan, Silang, Cavite

No comments:

Post a Comment